I did give JSONKit a quick run and ran into some issues that I think are the
64bit issue you are referring to.  I did not spend a whole lot of time trying
to figure it out.  That is when I decided to ask the list.  I am going to give
JSON framework a try.   I see that there are some performance differences
between the two but I should be ok as the JSON responses are short and request
are few.

Thanks for the responses

Tom