Maybe I'm not understanding how the system works (where are the find panel docs
anyways?) but I simply have an NSTextView with setUsesFindPanel enabled and
when I open the find panel (from the standard menu item) all the buttons have
been disabled suggesting the NSTextView isn't responding.

The font panel works just fine so what else does the find panel expect to work?
Maybe I broke something but I have no idea where to look and like I said I
couldn't even find any documentation on the find panel.

Thanks for any ideas!

Regards,
        Ryan Joseph
        thealchemistguild.com