Hello
Are  there any simple examples available that demonstrate how to use
NSWindowRestoration protocol?

What I am trying to do is to create a simple NSDocument based application
with an NSTextView and a button to set the textview's background color. When
the application is quit and launched again, I need the windows to be placed
"where they were", the text entered into NSTextView be the same as it was,
and the color of NSTextView be the same as it was before the app was closed.

By default, only windows' positions/sizes are preserved. How can I
preserve/restore the text and the color of NSTextView?
Thank you!