Hi Everyone,

It seems to me that there isn't an easy way to do this..

I have a bunch of Objects that are in an NSArrayController. My UI is bound to
an NSObjectController which is then set to work with one of these objects (in
the ArrayController). The user essentially selects one of the objects in the
ArrayController using a TableView. This is pretty straight forward stuff.

The wrinkle happens when I want to add non-standard keyboard short cuts. For
example, I want the user to use a space bar to start and stop a "play" process
on my object. I would want to use other keys to modify the object, too.

What is the best way to pass these Keyboard events through an
NSObjectController to my target object? Am I just going to have to write a boat
load of spaghetti code to these events directly to the objects in question?

Suggestions appreciated!

bob.