I don’t want to write about this again, but there is something I can offer that
might help some of you. I’ve gotten some personal emails that were truly
touching.

There is an address you can send your emails of condolence, memories, thanks,
etc.

rememberingst...@apple.com

This is a tough time for everyone at Apple and for many of you. Many of us
hurt. But he’d expect us to go on and do better.

I’ve only made this second posting so that people know where to write. The
respect you, the list members, have shown in not swamping the list is much
appreciated.

—
Scott [Moderator]
Think of what Steve would do and then try and do better. For him.