Oleg Krupnov wrote:

I'd like to get the mount options of a particular volume (like "rw",
"nobrowse", "automounted" etc.) of a mounted volume, like those I get
when I run "mount" command in the Terminal.

See the C function statfs().
See the include file <sys/mount.h>, struct statfs, member f_flags.
See the Darwin source for the 'mount' command.

But only if NSWorkspace getFileSystemInfoForPath doesn't return enough info.

  -- GG