Le 12 oct. 2011 à 04:46, Robert Monaghan a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> A quick word of warning, while QTKit is being deprecated for
> AVFoundation/Core Media, there is no third party codec support in the new
> APIs. I would consider this while you develop your app. I doubt that 3rd
> party codec support for Core media is going to arrive as fast (or as
> complete) as we would like.

Did you fill a feature request about it ? That the only thing we can do, but if
there is enough request, maybe it may come faster than expected. CoreMediaIO
already has a CoreMedia Unit private API (a seen in the Resources folder of the
CoreMediaIO framework), so it may not require too much works to provide an API
to third party codecs and muxer/demuxer writers.

-- Jean-Daniel