Hello, all ...

I'm developing a video recording / playback app for a client. It works, but
when playing back the video from the internet, I want to get information
regarding the aspect ratio and orientation of the video i.e. if it was recorded
when the device was in portrait or landscape. I'm not sure how to get this
information from the AVAsset. Is there a way i've missed?

Regards,

John