Hi,
I am developing a timeline interface. I have a splitView with 2 views.
The left one contains an outlineView displaying the name of the tracks.
The right one contains a simple view containings a blue rectangle (the
track) that can be dragged horizontally by the user.
Before Lion I used to expand the outlineView and programmatically show some
line more on the right view. That worked pretty well.
With Lion, when I expand the outlineView I automatically get an animation.
And this animation doesn't match the right view. So my questions are:

1) How can I animate the right view with the expansion of the outlineView
synchronously?
2) Do you think I have to use a right outlineView too and sync these 2
outlineViews? If so, how to manage the Blue Track dragging within a cell?
3) Can I turn off this outlineView automatic animation?

Regards
-- Leonardo