Hello
I have an application that is able to process .txt files, which can be
opened using File->Open and saved with File->Save, File->Save As.
The problem is that Finder thinks that my application is an app that the
user may want to open by double clicking a text file. How does it do it? And
how could I prevent OS X from adding my application to the list "Open With"
of the context menu of txt files?
Thank you