I'm building an IB plugin with XCode 3.2.6.
I have a NSBox subclass that add a custom NSView into itself.
When the custom box is displayed in the Library Object Window it draws
correctly, but if I drag it into a new nib file window the drag operation is
also drawn correctly, but releasing the mouse inside the window the inner view
is not drawn or drawn in the lower left corner of the window (outside the NSBox
subclass).

Can anyone tell me why?

Best regards,
thank you in advance,