I understand there's an issue with focus rings not appearing in an editable
cell if, like I do, you have an NSOutlineView sitting on a view that has Core
Animation turned on.  Since it's not working and I'm using the latest XCode I'm
assuming it's not fixed.  I'd be interested in any work-arounds.  The best one
for me would be for me to programmatically turn on and off the "Core Animation"
checkbox (the equivalent to that in code) on the fly in my code.  Any