On Oct 28, 2011, at 6:30 PM, Ken Ferry wrote:
> The question seems a little general to me.  Where did you have problems doing
> what you wanted to do?

To be more specific, the window contains two controls: a text field with the
full command arguments for a git command that was executed, and below it a
scrolling text box containing the output from the command. I want the command
field to resize vertically as needed when that text changes, while manual
resizing by the user should only affect the output box.

If you really want to get into it, the source is here:
<https://github.com/Uncommon/Xit/tree/status>
It's a rewrite of the GitX git client.

--
David Catmull