Hi,

there is a problem localizing the resources for my project.

The way I went about localizing the original English xib was to select it, add
a loc-language, then I localized it, cleaned the build and ran the app.

My system is running using German language as setup in system preferences and
verified in other apps.

What's unexpected are two things:
- my app still launches in English
- the English.lproj contains the nib file I localized as e.g. MainMenu.nib, the
German.lproj however still contains a MainMenu.xib

Shouldn't the localized resource also be .nib and be used then? Is this a bug
or a step missing in this approach? This was with latest Snowleopard and XCode
4.x. For both, release and debug configuration, I ensured to have flatten xib
files set to YES. Also I deleted all derived data.

Thanks
Alex