Hi

I have a application that prints a image of a page of document on paper. The
image is usually tiled and is provided as a set of 4 tiles representing the
entire image. Till now this is being done using Carbon printing APIs . The set
of functions calls and their order for printing a document is :

1.      PMSessionBeginCGDocumentNoDialog();     //Called at he beginning of a
document

2.      Following calls at the beginning of each page

        PMSessionBeginPageNoDialog();

        //Get the current graphics context for drawing the page
        PMSessionGetCGGraphicsContex(printSession , &mPrintContext);

        //Some Calculations based on paper rect and imageable area

        // move the origin of CG from that of paper device to imageable area
based on above calculation
        CGContextTranslateCTM();

3.      While there are more tiles
                //Copy image tile(img) to target area(tileRect) on the print
device.
                CGContextDrawImage(mPrintContext, tileRect, img);

4.      PMSessionEndPageNoDialog();             //At end of each page

5.      Repeat steps 2-4 for other pages.

6.      PMSessionEndDocumentNoDialog()  //Called at the end of document

I need to implement the above steps using Cocoa APIs. Any suggestions how to
implement this entire workflow using Cocoa. I have my NSPrintInfo instance set
up. I know I have to create an instance of NSPrintOperation and initialize it
with a NSView representing the page I want to print. I am stuck at step 3, i.e
drawing 4 tiles of the image to create a single image representing a page and
then create a NSView out of it.

So my problem statement is: How to combine multiple image tiles (each being a
CGImageRef) into a single image representing a page and print it using
NSPrintOperation. Once this is achieved, how to print multiple such pages of a
document using NSPrintOperation?

Thanks & Regards