On Sat, 05 Nov 2011 21:48:42 +0800, Roland King <r...@rols.org> said:
>Is there any support for UIViewController containment with storyboarding?

Yes, but you have to careful about what you mean by "support". I see two
possible misapprehensions here:

1) The storyboard editor knows nothing your custom container view controller,
so you're not going to get any magic ability to just plop your view controller
into the storyboard editor and draw two segues from its sub-viewcontrollers
(the way you can with certain built-in container view controller types).

2) Storyboards have been oversold, or perhaps I should say mis-sold. They are
not about reducing code (although they can reduce some code as a side effect).
They are about the fact that the notion of scenes and segues may be a better
object-oriented organization for keeping your code straight. So if you think
about it that way, there's nothing wrong with some or all of your segues
turning out to be custom segues where you end up writing just as much code as
before - perhaps more - but in different places.

m.

--
matt neuburg, phd = m...@tidbits.com, <http://www.apeth.net/matt/>
A fool + a tool + an autorelease pool = cool!