On Nov 10, 2011, at 9:13 AM, Kyle Sluder wrote:

> On Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 8:44 AM, Richard Somers
> <rsomers.li...@infowest.com> wrote:
>> I think they will eventually get it right. No way am I going back to Xcode 3.
>
> Xcode brought with it some massive improvements (workspaces with
> multiple projects!) at some serious usability expense.

In our Lab here, they're budgeting in a month's "downtime" just to handle the
conversion to Xcode 4. It will be bitter. The developers have tried it out on a
test machine, and it has everyone shaking their head. "Microsoftian", "New
Coke", "Lobotomized", "Who asked for this?", and "Requires 1-D thinking" were
the few comments I can repeat publicly. They're hoping 4.3 will re-allow
developers to develop the way they're most productive, meaning multi-tasked
development.