Hi
I need to develop a scrollable "tape" of buttons for a Mac OS application..
This is kind of a common control on the websites. Maybe there are existing
components like that?  And, if not, what AppKit controls should I look at
to subclass, to do less work possible? I need the elements to be scrolled
"discretely", moving by 1 element per up/down button click, but with core
animation effect. I do not have much experience in custom controls
development.

Basically I'd like it to look like this: http://rghost.net/32887781
The top ( ^ ) and 2 bottom buttons ( v and + ) should stay fixed, while
everything in between should be scrolled when top "^" or bottom "v" buttons
are pressed.

Thank you!