The text field is in a sheet and the order of the code that shows the sheet and
then sets the bg Color has been the same for a long time.  Strangely, exacly
the same ui and code is used elsewhere and it works perfectly.

How could I check if the field editor was covering the text field ?  How could
I disappear it ?

Peter