With each update of our app, we typically change the help book. We're finding
that the system is very poor at recognising this and caches old versions of the
help which causes new stuff we add to be unavailable. While I can manually
trash the help caches and force an update, this isn't something we can ask or
expect of our users.

Is there a supported way of forcing the help system to update or to discard its
caches?