I am not sure how to do this.
Currently, I have an NSScrollView (whose document view has all the
item views), with hidden scroll bars, and buttons "next" and
"previous". When "next" and "prev"  are clicked, I -scrollToPoint
NSScrollView's content view a bit to the right or to the left.
It seems to be working as I need, except that it doesn't scroll
smoothly (I guess I need to use somehow). I suppose I need to attach a
core animation layer to NSScrollView? Or use somehow CAScrollView?
I've never worked with Core Animation before, except using animator
"proxy", however
[[[[myscrollview] contentView] animator] scrollToPoint:nextPoint];
doesn't add any animation..
What would be the quickest way to make it work?