Morning folks & Happy New Year,

I've got an iOS app that needs to have a UIScrollView containing a horizontal row of UIImageViews, all the same size. The UIScrollView will be a subclass as I need it to implement some additional behaviour, but I've got 2 questions which may already be built in (but I can't find anything relating to it):

[1] Is there an easy way of looping the scrolling (so that you don't hit either end of scrolling, you keep going around and around)?

[2] Is there any way to, upon decelerating, ensure that one of the imageviews is always centred in the scrollview? Ideally with swish decelerating taking place, looking like the user lined it up perfectly each time the scrolling comes to rest.

Thanks in advance for any pointers,
Ken

Dr. Ken Tabb
Mac, iOS & UNIX Developer - Health & Human Sciences
Machine Vision & Neural Network researcher - School of Computer Science
University of Hertfordshire, UK