Hi,

I have a bundle project that produces an NSBundle. I am trying to add unit
tests to this, but am getting the following error:

2012-01-12 01:23:33.644 otest[12650:407] The test bundle at
/.../DerivedData/.../Debug/PluginTests.octest could not be loaded because a
link error occurred. It is likely that dyld cannot locate a framework framework
or library that the the test bundle was linked against, possibly because the
framework or library had an incorrect install path at link time.
2012-01-12 01:23:33.649 otest[12659:203] *** NSTask: Task create for path
'/.../DerivedData/.../Debug/PluginTests.octest/Contents/MacOS/PluginTests'
failed: 22, "Invalid argument". Terminating temporary process.

I'm at a loss as to how to fix this. Every tip I've found via google, either
the setting was already set as suggested, or I've tried it with no effect.

Some things I can think of:
- bundle is added to "Bundle Loader" in "Test Target"'s "Build Settings":
$(BUILT_PRODUCTS_DIR)/Plugin.agplugin/Contents/MacOS/Plugin
- bundle build is a "Target Dependency" in "Build Phases".
- bundle build is also in the scheme (both build & test phases).
- I've read through the build settings and compared to another (app) project
that unit tests just fine and don't see any discrepancies.

I can see when hitting cmd-U that the "build" target runs, and creates the
bundle as it should. The octest is then created, and when it runs, I get the
error.

Any suggestions?

Regards,