Hi All,

I am transferring audiobook from Mac OS X to iOS device using iTunes (during
transfer the audiobook is not copied to iTunes). For the transfer I am using
apple script (with Cocoa).

I found that if the album name of audiobook is not set, after transfer on iOS
device (iPhone, iPad..)the audio book is found to be under the title "Unknown"
in 'Audiobooks' section .

Before iOS5 i used to set the Album Name property of the tracks on the device
to the "Audiobook title" using apple script.  On non iOS5 devices, value for
album name property of the track is set as  title for Audiobook on device. But
for iOS 5 device though the Album Name property is set successfully, the tracks
are still with the title "Unknown".

Then I tried, copy the audiobook to iTunes, set the Album Name property of
tracks and then copied these audiobook tracks to the iOS5 device. This time I
noticed that the title for same Audiobook was set which was "Unknown" last time
( when copied the tracks directly to device and then changed the Album Name).

Is it like that changing the Album Name property of track on device does not
affect?

It would be grate to find any help regarding setting title of audiobook on iOS5
device from "Unknown" to desired value.

Thanks

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the
property of Persistent Systems Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or
use this message. If you have received this communication in error, please
notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Persistent Systems