I've got my universal iApp (entitled "Love Song to America") all ready (started
in Sept, 2011), except I've got quite a few .png graphics whose x2 version are
very, very pixelated.

Furthermore, it will never get to the app store because my app has been
rejected because of the pixelation I've just mentioned.

I do coding and have learned a helluva lot from you over the years (notably
Graham Cox).  I have next to zero skill using Photoshop, etc. Most of my
graphics are from screen shots that are more than ample for my website:

http://webpages.charter.net/jolove/usa

For my UITabBar icons I have used the free-version of the famous glyph icons
and so I'm good for 9 out the total of 12 UITabBar icons.  For the png graphics
on my many UIView's, however, it is clear to me that these graphics almost need
total re-building for my universal app.

Yes, my app will be free; however, within reason, I am very willing to pay
someone for such efforts.

The help I seek comes in 2 varieties:

(1) John, use this graphics app, do these 3-or-whatever things on your png
graphics and bingo!

-- OR --

(2) John, for $___, I will do this magic for you.

John Love
USAF, Major (Retired: 1961-1981, including Vietnam)

906-249-1120
jol...@charter.net
Marquette, Michigan (Upper Peninsula)

John Love