On Jan 26, 2012, at 8:56 PM, GW Rodriguez wrote:

> For some reason the afterDelay method isn't working.  I know my simple
> methods work because when I call endFlash independently it works just fine.
> I have tried every permutation of the afterDelay method, I tried putting it
> in the delegate class, I tried using a NSTimer scheduleTimerWithTimeInterval:
> with no success.

The code you showed should work. How do you know the perform-after-delay isn't
working? Did you set a breakpoint at the start of the -endFlash method to make
sure it's not being called?

This code is running on the main thread, right? Perform-after-delay probably
won't work if invoked on a background thread that doesn't have a runloop.

—Jens