Hello,

I want to modify IKImageView so that it erases with the window background color. By default it erases with medium gray which looks awful.

I tried implementing -drawRect but this is only called when the window opens. It isn't even called when the image is set to nil.
Can one set the erase color of an NSView?

Also I want to register the file url when the user drags an image file on the view. How do I go about that?
Can I make it accept image files but not images in general?

TIA,

Jan E.