Hi All.
Is there a way to programmatically shutting off the iPhone?
In other world I'm searching a public API to control the power manager of the
iPhone.
Searching on iOS documentation I haven't found nothing (only thing I can do is
monitoring the status of the battery.) and this make me think that shutting off
the iPhone from an app isn't allowed (nothing found about that in App Store
Review Guidelines).

Thanks in advance for any answer.

Luca.