Hi Martin,

Some views don't actually implement a focus ring, leaving it to you. This is
often the case if the view is typically used for content within a scrollview.
Bear in mind also that the focus ring is drawn outside the frame of the view,
so there has to be a) space available to draw it, and b) code there to do that
drawing outside the view. These are things you might want to check. If
necessary, you may have to subclass the view and add the focus ring yourself.

--Graham