On Feb 5, 2012, at 7:01 PM, I wrote:

> FYI, if you want to use any kind of custom NSInputStream subclass with
> HTTPBodyStream, you’ll run into some frustrating CFNetwork bugs. I figured
> out how to work around them and TDMultiInputStream shows how.

Apple’s omniscient Quinn just pointed out, over on macnetworkprog, that my
workaround might run afoul of App Store policies. He suggested a different
approach that might actually be cleaner, so I’m going to take a look. You can
follow along in the thread over there:
        http://lists.apple.com/archives/macnetworkprog/2012/Feb/msg00007.html
If I make this change, it will make it into the TouchDB repository I linked to
previously, although the class names might end up changing.

—Jens