On Tue, 7 Feb 2012 09:11:04 -0800, R said:

>To clarify, I'm developing with XCode 4 on 10.6 and want my app to be
>available for Lion users. Do I have to be running Lion to configure
>sandbox entitlements?  If so, I have to buy a new machine (using a
>core duo)?

Sounds like a question for the Xcode list.  But Xcode's not doing magic, you
could do all the stuff with only command line tools too.  You can probably just
add the .entitlements file to your bundle, and adjust your Info.plist, etc.
IIRC, the docs talk about this even.

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 s...@rogue-research.com