Hi,

I have two ArrayControllers in IB, ArrayControllerA and ArrayControllerB, who's
content are setup to show in two TableViews, TableViewA and TableViewB.
Pressing a button in the interface will perform some actions on the selected
objects from TableViewA or TableViewB. I can of course select objects in either
of the two TableViews, but the most recent selected TableView is "active" or
"focused".

My question is: how do I, when pressing the button, get information on which
TableView is active, hence which ArrayController's content I should perform
actions on?

Thanks!
/Mikael