Hi all,

I'm Vavelin Kevin and i'm student at Supinfo International University. I try to
develop an application for my uni and i have something wrong on my app. When i
scroll down my tableView, it doesn't bounce, my app just crash with "Thread 1:
Program received signal: "EXC_BAD_ACCESS" ".
I don't understand why i have this crash that make me totally crazy.

Do you have any idea ?

Thanks a lot for help.

--
Vavelin Kevin