Hi, I am getting occasional reports of an exception from users of my software,
but they are not able to reproduce it, and nor am I.

I have a sheet which has an NSCollectionView on it and a couple of buttons and
a slider. The NIB also instantiates an array controller which is used as the
content for the collection view.

This is the exception I get:

*** NSMapInsertKnownAbsent(): attempt to insert notAKeyMarker

0 CoreFoundation 0x00007fff896a9fc6 __exceptionPreprocess + 198
1 libobjc.A.dylib 0x00007fff855ced5e objc_exception_throw + 43
2 CoreFoundation 0x00007fff896a9dfa +[NSException raise:format:arguments:] + 106
3 CoreFoundation 0x00007fff896a9d84 +[NSException raise:format:] + 116
4 Foundation 0x00007fff890f67bc -[NSClassicMapTable setItem:forKnownAbsentKey:]
+ 74
5 OmniAppKit 0x000000010051f008 -[OAApplication
beginSheet:modalForWindow:modalDelegate:didEndSelector:contextInfo:] + 184

I do not instantiate an NSClassicMapTable explicitly in my code, but am
assuming that either the array controller or the collection view uses such
things.

I have never been able to reproduce the problem myself, either in a test
environment or anywhere else either on 10/6 or 10.7 (users have reported it on
both operating system versions).

If anyone has any suggestions as to where to look for this, I'd be very
grateful.

Regards

Gideon