I tried this, and it worked fine on 10.7, however I have a couple of things I
am animating - an opacity float value, and an NSRect. Both animate fine on
10.7, but on 10.6, the NSRect (or CGRect - I've tried both) doen't get animated
- it just goes to its final value.

I have looked through the release notes, but didn't see any mention of a change
like this in 10.7. I'd rather not have to hook into an animated progress value
and do my own interpolation of the intermediate values for the rect if I don't
have to.

Was this a known issue in 10.6? Is there a workaround?

Thanks

Ken