I am quite a newbie in Cocoa and any help would be appreciated. I am currently
doing the main application in java and the drawing in opengl.  In order to do
this I used the cocoa nsview being given by JAWT (java) and added my custom
view (Nativeview) to this view.  Then i created an NSOpenGLContext and did the
drawing using OpenGL calls such that the drawing is done natively.  The problem
now is that when in java i open up a window with size larger than the screen,
then scroll bars occur with the window however they are not working properly. I
have the coordiante system in opengl changed using glOrtho so that the top left
corner is (0,0).  However the drawing is being made on the window such that my
view seems to be pinned at the bottom and the (0,0) for my drawing occurs out
above the window.  Also when i move the scroll bars no change is being seen,
i.e it seems that there is a missing link between my Nativeview and the scroll
bars.  Does anyone has an
 idea what am I missing?  I tried to use this:

ads_subview //my custom NSView
avo_winparent //NSView instance given from JAWT

[avo_winparent addSubview:ads_subview];

NSScrollView* adsl_scrollview = [ads_subview enclosingScrollView];
[adsl_scrollview setDocumentView:avo_winparent];
[[avo_winparent window] setContentView:adsl_scrollview];

However this made no difference thus I concluded that the document view  and
content view are already set when the NScrollView is created.

Thanks for your help
Leanne Attard