I come from the ancient, forgotten world of Director, where I was fortunate
enough to write an object method and object hierarchy browser that showed the
variable type :  variable value or the methods in the object hierarchy.

This made programming painfully easy for me since I had a readout that brought
all the watched objects into scope and displayed their variable structure and
another one that displayed all the inherited methods.

With all the information to access about all the NS and iOS frameworks, I am
wondering if there is something like this for the main classes in the iOS UIKit
and Foundation frameworks?

The "dwell over a variable" tooltip has its purpose, but leaves much to be
desired.

Even hierarchical printouts of the method and variable structure would rock in
illustrating all the vars/methods I have to look up every day.

Everything's just not exactly second nature to me yet and these training wheels
will certainly help me get less skinned knees and save a boatload of time.

Many thanks.
- Alex Zavatone