Using Xcode 4.3.1 for iOS5 with ARC

Create a new project, single view, static table view.
Don't add anything to the table view.... just plain as the default.

Go to Product-Profile-Leaks-Profile

INTERACT WITH THE TABLEVIEW - USE YOUR MOUSE TO PUSH THE TABLEVIEW UP
OR DOWN

It leaks.

I was testing my project and found leaks only when displaying static
table views.  I checked in detail and could not find anything wrong.
I commented out all code and it still leaked.

I did the above test and found that all static tableviews in my
project leaked.

Thoughts? A string issue?

leak:
Malloc 48 bytes per incident