On Apr 11, 2012, at 9:36 AM, Matthew Weinstein wrote:

> Working with a person using hebrew input method. Text appears right-to-left
> as desired, but all of the textfields and textviews are still left justfiied,
> so it looks a little weird. Is there something I need to do so that when
> users are using Arabic or Hebrew everything justifies the other way?

I believe there is an expectation that you use localized xibs. If you are, have
you specified the correct justification in the xib? If you don't need localized
xibs, you may be able to get the desired behavior by calling the method
-setBaseWritingDirection:, although there may be other and better ways.

HTH,

Keary Suska
Esoteritech, Inc.