Dave - I am not linking directly to any of the files causing the errors listed
in my original email.  I did a search on "#import <" and got:
#import <Cocoa/Cocoa.h>
#import <Security/Security.h>
#import <Carbon/Carbon.h>
#import <Security/SFKeychainSavePanel.h>
#import <Foundation/Foundation.h>
#import <CoreData/CoreData.h>
#import <CommonCrypto/CommonCryptor.h> /
#import <Security/Security.h>
#import <CoreFoundation/CoreFoundation.h>
#import <CoreFoundation/CFPlugInCOM.h>
#import <CoreServices/CoreServices.h>
#import <QuickLook/QuickLook.h>
#import <Quartz/Quartz.h>