I have created a nib containing a view.  The view has controls. The Files Owner
has been specified. Control outlets have been added to Files Owner and
everything connected.

I alloc and initWithFrame the files owner class.  I call loadNibNamed and pass
the files owner object as the owner.

loadNibNamed returns YES

At this point looking at the files owner in the debugger shows all the outlets
but they are nil!

Should not the outlets be connected when the nib loads?

-koko