On Apr 27, 2012, at 9:57 AM, Andrew Satori wrote:

> Don't get me wrong, I think the sandbox is a good idea in the long run, but
> at the moment, it seems to be incomplete at best.

Yyyyup.

> Has anyone else run into problems with the ipc-sysv-shm restrictions?  How
> did you work around them if you did?  I haven't been able to find anything on
> the web about this restriction, so it may well be a fringe case, so while I
> am frustrated, I do understand that I may be the only one fighting this
> particular issue.

If you don't get an answer here, I'd recommend spending the $50 to get someone
at DTS to either provide a solution or shrug and say it can't be done and to
file a report. At least you'll have a definitive answer.

I had to do this with a pretty glaring omission with NSURL bookmarks in the
Sandbox.

-- Seth