> Is that the only way? Or is there something easier that would bypass the flag?

There are several that I know of.  But my question first, to you, is why?  I
can tell you now that you can't reliably defend against all approaches.  What
you can do is make things really awkward for yourself for debugging, slightly
awkward for profiling, and problematic for your users as they fail to get
normal system behaviours like crash reporting.