Hello,

nobody has an idea ?

On 03/05/12 10:27, Eric Matecki wrote:
Hi everybody,

I have two screens on my MacPro (10.7.3)

When opening a window with the following code :

// create a reference rect
NSRect contentSize = NSMakeRect( iX, iY, iW, iH );

// allocate window
NSUInteger styleMask =
NSTitledWindowMask |
NSClosableWindowMask |
NSMiniaturizableWindowMask |
NSResizableWindowMask;

mWindow = [[NSWindow alloc] initWithContentRect: contentSize styleMask:
styleMask backing: NSBackingStoreBuffered defer: YES];
Cocoa_WindowDelegate* delegate = [[Cocoa_WindowDelegate alloc] init];
[mWindow setDelegate: delegate];

// show window
[mWindow makeKeyAndOrderFront: mWindow];
[mWindow makeMainWindow];

where iX,iY,iW,iH are the wanted position and w/h of the window, the window always
"snaps" to the main screen.
It's y,w,h are correct, but x is adjusted so the window either fits entirely on
the main screen (flush at the right border), or if
it's too wide, x is set to 0. Even if the asked for position is entirely on the
second screen and doesn't straddle the boundary
between the screens.
Other apps don't have this problem.

What am I doing wrong or what did I forget to do ?

Thanks for your help.

--
Keep intel OUTSIDE my Mac !
Hiii !!! I can see Intel chips creeping around my G5 !

Eric M.