oh hold on - are you using the original iPad 'compatibility' mode where it just
expands to 2x the size and is blurry on the screen instead of having an iPhone
NIB and an iPad NIB and a proper dual-mode app? I think you must be, you said
you only had one NIB the other day. I would suspect that's the problem, it
probably just doesn't work like that.