I'm getting this logged in the sandboxed version of my app:

<app name>(4041) deny file-write-data /Users/<me>/Library/Autosave
Information/Unsaved <app name> Document.<ext>

This appears to be when Lion's autosaves my untitled document. Seriously?
Lion's own features don't even know when to use the sandbox.

Does this imply I need to add this location to my temporary exceptions? Would
that not apply to every doc-based app that supports autosave/versions?
Joined-up thinking!

--Graham