I’ll go with whatever you meant when you said:

On Jun 2, 2012, at 12:34 AM, Graham Cox wrote:

> When the image arrives, I am able to check if it's still visible and refresh
> the given cell of the view

Since you’ve evidently already figured out a way to determine what images are
visible in the view, just set up an NSMapTable or an NSDictionary mapping image
URLs to operations, and then you know which operations correspond to the
visible images. Prioritize those.

Although, given what you’ve said thus far, I’m beginning to think that Kyle may
be right and that IKImageBrowserView might not be the best tool for what you’re
trying to do.

Charles