Hello,

I have a delegate-drawn CALayer which uses a kCATransitionFade content transition animation set in -actionForLayer:forKey: of its delegate.

This works fine if the layer is not moving. When the content changes, the new content simply fades in, the old one fades out.

However, when the layer is moving at the time its content changes, the old content fades out but it remains stationary where the layer was when the transition started. It no longer moves along with the layer position. The new content fades in, moving with the layer.

Is this to be expected? If so, what is the proper way of handling this? Surely there must be something basic I'm missing again.

Thanks for any pointers!

Regards
Markus