Hi Everyone,

I have a reasonably mixed NSTableView object.. I have some columns bound to my
NSArrayController, which drives an NSCell with a Checkbox. I have other Columns
which are driven by the traditional delegate calls, so that I can add some
logic to change the text color, depending upon the state of the objects in the
NSArray.

What I am seeing, is that if I have some sort of activity that changes the
state of the object, my checkbox is updated immediately by the
NSArrayController. However, the delegate calls that are used to change the Text
Color only occur if I click inside my UI.

Is there a way to make this update along side the bindings? Or am I going to
have to create an IBOutlet to my TableView, and do a [tableView reloadData]
everywhere that I touch any object in my NSArrayController? Should I subclass
my NSArrayController and have it issue this command?

Thanks!

bob.