Op 15 jun. 2012, om 14:24 heeft Luca Ciciriello het volgende geschreven:

> I'm porting some  CoreImage code from MacOS X to iOS and I'm unable to find
> the key KCGImagePropertyOrientation.
> My doubt is: Is this key available in iOS?
> I'm using iOS 5.1 with Xcode 4.3.3

My documentation serach came up with this:

kCGImagePropertyOrientation
The intended display orientation of the image. If present, this key is a
CFNumber value with the same value as defined by the TIFF and EXIF
specifications. The value specifies where the origin (0,0) of the image is
located, as shown in Table 1. If not present, a value of 1 is assumed.
Available in iOS 4.0 and later.
Declared in CGImageProperties.h.

What are you trying to accomplish?